There's been a lot of deaths in our little Victorian town, but don't worry, it's not all doom and gloom! The ghosts are out in force, telling us exactly what flowers they want for their graves, and it's up to us to make their final wishes come true! Highlights include:
- It's a very alliterative box
- Sometimes it's a case of 'pass the duffer'
- Are orchids rare? No, they're in Tesco
- You have to please the ghost the most
- It's the Battle of Jenny Strachan!
- You wouldn't want to upset Dierdre's mourning husband...
- Funerals are real. Zombies are not real.
- Mark doesn't know the difference between fun and aesthetic
- It doesn't look Kickstartery
- Can you draw a photo-realistic ghost?
- Where's the dude from Oliver Twist when you need him?
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean App.