For some reason, the Sydney Royal Botanical Gardens have built all their landmarks, but haven't got any paths to connect them - I hate it when that happens! Looks like it's up to us to take a walk in the park and join things up. Watch out for Bin-Chickens! Highlights include:
- Has Anneka Rice been there?
- We've never had an 'acknowledgement of country' before
- The landmarks are very pretty, but what actually are they?
- Ibises... Are they precious and protected, or scum of the skies?
- Ladies and gentlemen, it's a Write and Stroll game
- Turns out I was making a graveyard/dinosaur park
- Could you play a game 600 times?
- Practical replayability vs mental replayability
- It's a little bit griddy
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean App.